Suggestions for day trips in Oranienburg and the surrounding area:
(Click the links for further information)
- An entire day in the adventure - city T.U.R.M. in Oranienburg.
- Visit the Museum and Memorial Sachsenhausen, Mittagspause im Boats house und Eiscafé (ice cream cafe) Dietrich, a ride in Paddle boats or swimming at the beach on the Lehnitzsee, hiking around the shore of Lehnitzsees with a view of the Lock of the Oberhavel-Canals.
- Bike tour on the Berlin-Kopenhagener trail to the Oberhavel Farmer's Market in Schmachtenhagen (Oberhavel-Bauernmarkt)
- Guided tour of Schloss (castle) Oranienburg with short city foot tour.
- Sightseeing of the Co-op community fruit orchard colony in Eden (Krämer Forest)
- Visit the Waldsee-Tierparks (Wald Lake Animal Parks) Eichholz in Germendorf and additional the Castle Summer Forest in Schwante (Oberkrämer)
- Sightseeing of the Scheuenviertel in Kremmen and the nearby pond country in Linum (Autumn: bird Migration spectacle) with a visit to Karonlinenhof with its Ziegenkäserei. (goat cheese factory)
- Visit the Ofenmuseums (Oven museum) in Velten and the Bockwindmühle (bent windmill) in Vehlefanz.
- Visit the Briestals between Birkenwerder und Borgsdorf with an additional trip to the Waldschule (Forestry School).
- Visit the Ziegeleiparks in Mildenberg with an additional boat trip on the "Zehdenixe" to the town of Zehdenick.